Sunday, December 28, 2008

I got TAGGED!!!

From the Editrix.

Daily Routine...

~ THE RULES ~

1 - Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis
2 - Link to the person who tagged you.
3 - Tag five other people
4 - Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know that have posted this to your blog.
5 - You must tag at least one person whose blog you have either just found within the last week or some one whose blog you don’t know very well!


1.I read.
2. Check my emails
3. School/work happens most days of the year...
4. Play music.
5. Listen to music.
6. Talk to a friend.
7. Walk my dog
8. Look at everyones blogs
9. Eat and Drink


Right I managed to get nine!

I tag...


Lydie
Jono
Andy
Sarai
The Browns

Gabby - As a person I don't know.

1 comment:

The Editrix said...

Hey! I think your blog is fabulous:

http://ribbonsoflight.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-awards.html

*cheeky grin*