Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas meme!

Well here goes!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!

Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

Then tag a whole bunch of people you know. Tis the Season to be NICE!

Yes I copied and pasted that from the Editrix blog and now I CAN'T get the font back to normal, so just put up with it.

Wraping paper or gift bags?
Both! Wrap them and then shove them in a bag!!!

Real or fake trees? Real.

When do you put up your tree? As soon as dad has found the time to get one!

Do you like eggnog? Never tried it, not so keen on doing that either!

Favourite gift recieved as a child? hmmm... My uhhh... this is really hard!

Hardest person to by for? Mostly everyone!

Easiest person to by for? My sister, she tells me what she wants!

Do you have a nativity sence? No.

Mail or Email Christmas cards? Both!

Worst Christmas gift you have recieved? An Awful famous person autograph book complete with fluffy blue felt tip pen!

Favourite Christmas movie? None that I can think of, unless Narnia counts!

When do you start Christmas shopping? Well early this year but I generally leave it till the last minute!

Have you ever recycled a present? No!

Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Pavlova!

Lights on tree? Yes! They should be everywhere!

Favourite Chrismas song? Come and Worship!

Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

Can you name all of santa's reindeer? No way!Star!


Angel or star on top of the tree?
With little angels flying around the tree!

Open presents Chirstmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning!

Most annoying thing about this time of year? Having to workon Christmas Eve!

Favourite ornament or theme colour? Red and Gold!

Favourite decorations? Anything that looks nice!

What do you want for Christmas this year? Books!!!!

I'm going to tag
The Browns,
Andy,
Isabella.
Livi,
Ashley,
Nathan,
Lydz,
Jono,
Theresa,



5 comments:

Livi said...

That first picture that you have on this post is the one I tried putting on mine, it didn't work though obviously!

Andy said...

Wow, I really like the background of your blog! Thanks for tagging me... but I'm lacking inspiration for filling out this meme...

Anna-Ruth said...

Thankx! Its ok, I just tagged everyone!

The Editrix said...

I've tagged you again, if you're interested!

http://ribbonsoflight.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-got-tagged.html

Merry Christmas! :-)

Andy said...

Hi Isabella,
heheh, I've done it already...
Thought it was pretty fun.