Wednesday, October 7, 2009

amusing quotes....

Smile and Wave, Boys, Smile and Wave. -Madagascar

Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you! -Annie, Getcha Gun

There are two rules for success.....1) Never tell everything you know... -Roger H. Lincoln

I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me. -A A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Do what's Right. Do it Right. Do it right now. -Barry Forbes

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, and a dark side, and it holds the universe together. -Carl Zwanzig

There arer many ways to enlightenment. Sadly, none of them include pizza. -RonRon Shubadi

Get you own quote dammit! This one's MINE! -Anonymous

Life is as easy as 3.141592653589. -Anonymous

Sometimes I go off into my own little world...But that's okay; they know me there. -AJ

If everything is coming your way, your in the wrong lane. -Anonymous

I was born wild...this terrible compulsion to act normally is a result of childhood trauma. -Anonymous

Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground. -Anonymous

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect..Therefore I must be perfect! -Anon

2 comments:

Livi said...

Hehe, they are really cool quotes! especially the duct tape one!

Brittany November said...

I was born wild...this terrible compulsion to act normally is a result of childhood trauma. -Anonymous

HAHA!