Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hummm

Goodness, neither of us have posted on here in ages!

And now I don't know what to put.
I'm really just wasting time. While I wait. I could read, but...

Dad's just said that Simon's Brother is on T.V. playing rugby.
With head gear. Hopefully it isn't pink.

I was looking up music, but our computer wont let me look at any off it.
I have a flute sitting on the desk in front of me.

This really isn't going anywhere. I'd suggest you stop reading it.




Now.


Unless, of course, you are like me and are waiting, waiting.

Waiting, watching the world go by. Well

Dad's channel surfing and I just heard "Ada, what is it?" From Bleak House.
Unfortunately he didn't watch it. =(

If you are still reading this because you are bored, know that someone else feels your annoyance.

I wonder what I have done with my hat. I wonder. I hope I didn't leave it somewhere it shouldn't be.

I am well and truly bored.
I just made this. It pretty much sums it up. If your bored, take it and post it.

http://dancingpet.superpokepets.com/

If you go there, you can see my Super Poke Pet. It's a rabbit wearing an ugly wig. Maybe I'll take it off her. Eventually.

1 comment:

Livi said...

Didn't you go to Chch??